Friday, 3 June 2011

Gift Ideas for Father's Day!

Though I better get this photo up asap in case anyone is looking for Father’s day gift ideas. It’s not until Sunday 19th June but we won’t be adding any more photos to our album to give people time to place orders and allow for posting.
There are some great items and our album on More Than Mummies has certainly given me a few ideas as to what to get my other half from our son for Father’s day. I won’t tell you what I like just yet in case he reads this and spoils any surprise!
There are all types of items to suit all budgets, even some things perfect for ‘pocket money’ pressies. From yummy cakes to beautiful cufflinks, from books to handmade crafts and cards, there really are some unique items that you won’t see on the high street!

All the items in the above collage are available to view in a photo album on More Than Mummies and more details including price and where they are available from are under each picture.
I would have loved to have added more items but the album was a little bit of a last minute idea so the time period for receiving photos was quite short. We will be doing more albums with ideas for other occasions and I already have one planned for July which I will announce on our Facebook page soon. Our showcase albums are free to add a picture to and will hopefully be a way of giving you another opportunity for your items to be seen.
Jill. x

No comments:

Post a Comment