Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Feature on Little Star Cottons Ltd - Childrens Online Patchwork Fabric Store




Founder - Emma Thompson

I'm mum to one little boy, Oliver who's almost 2 already!  I've always loved sewing, & got hooked on quilting after I struggled to find 100% cotton quilts (including filling) for Oliver who suffers from Eczema and decided to make my own!!!   Prior to being a mummy I was an accountant, maternity leave went so fast, I decided I'd miss too much mummy time working in the day so set about finding work/business ideas for the evenings and nap times - hence after much research and planning earlier this year I finally launched .....www.littlestarcottons.com


Our Products

We love bright, modern, fun cotton fabrics, and lovely soft cotton waddings, for beautiful little quilts! We also sell quilt kits these are our most popular product, we will be adding more quilt kits over the next few months - these are a great way to start quilting or if you are short on time!  We also sell a number of finished quilts, play mats & change mats for when you are too busy to make your own, great for gifts.  All our products use only 100% natural fibres.



Environment

We take great care to use as little packaging as possibly, all our mailing bags are biodegradable.



www.littlestarcottons.com





No comments:

Post a Comment