Friday, 7 October 2011

Card Competition Winners

We recently ran a competition on our More Than Mummies Facebook page for mums who make greetings cards. Although we had many entries, each card was unique and no two were at all alike. The winners were decided by votes and there was a prize for both the winner and the runner up. In the end there were only 5 votes in it!

As well as some lovely goodies, part of the prize was a feature about the winner and the runner up here on the blog. The winner will also appear in the August edition of our newsletter, and the runner up will get mentioned in the editorial.



The winner was Karen from Silver Fairy Dust Creations with this beautiful card for a new baby girl.






Find Silver Fairy Dust Creations on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/silverfairydustcreations

They make cards for lots of different occasions and here are a few more examples of their lovely cards:

Slideshow of cards by: Silver Fairy Dust Creations




The runner up in our card competition was Relatively Pink, facebook page www.facebook.com/relativelypink1 with this beautiful card.
Here’s a little bit more about them...

My name is Celaine and I live in Rugby with my husband Pete, his daughter Stacie, our 2 moggies Beanz & Tippy and our Snake Conkers! I work full time as an accounts manager but in my spare time I just love to craft. I have alway been a crafty person and have always done cross stitch, knitting, crochet and now card making. It all started a few years ago when we made all of our own wedding stationary and it just grew from there really. I work full time as an accounts manager but in my spare time I just love to craft. Me and my brother Seb always used to get together and craft and we started making cards for fun together and we were getting a fair few orders that we decided to take it to the next level so we started Relatively Pink......

It is run by myself and my brother Seb. We are just starting up so trying to grow our customer base at the moment and get ourselves out there. We do it part time around our families and full time jobs. We make cards for all sorts of occasions including wedding invitations and stationary. We also make paper wedding bouquets and bunting. There are a few samples on our facebook page which we can recreate or we can design something totally new and personal to a customers requirements. We are thrilled to have come second in the card competition and thank every one that voted for my entry. Pop on over to our facebook page and have a look - we look forward to seeing you! x




A very big thank you to all who took part in our card competition they were all wonderful entries and there really are some very talented and creative mums out there. It was very close all the way to the finish and there was some fantastic support, encouragement and also banter. I look forward to running more competitions in the future.
Jill. x

No comments:

Post a Comment