Friday, 30 December 2011

Catching Up After Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I have to say for the first time in a long time I really enjoyed it! It was my little boy’s second Christmas, but last year he was only 3 months old and hadn’t a clue what was going on. This year however, even though I thought he’d still be a little too young to appreciate it, he really got stuck in ripping wrapping paper off presents. Although once he’d got the paper off he wasn’t too keen to pass his present to me or his dad to take it out of the box! He cried every time we tried to take any of his new toys out of their packaging.

Today has been the first day since just before Christmas that I have been able to sit down and catch up with some work. It’s not that easy to get back in the swing of things when you’ve had nearly a week off! I even forgot that my little boy was back at nursery this morning and a soon as I realised I was in a mad rush to get him (and me!) ready and out the house! He only goes two mornings a week but that’s the time I use to really get my head down and do some work! And, if there’s time, some house work too!
Well, today I’ve been working towards one of my New Year’s resolutions of getting more organised by making a mini plan of the work I need to do in January as well as updating the business directory on the More Than Mummies website and planning the January Showcase. I will also be working on a new voting style competition for the website which I hope to announce very soon. I still have a great deal of emails to reply to which I think I will be starting to tackle this weekend and some new post to write, both for the blog and the website. It’s going to be a busy end of 2011 and start of 2012!
Jill. x


No comments:

Post a Comment