Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Easy Melted Cheese and Tomato Baguettes

 
Just thought I would quickly share this recipe as it's something that's really simple and really tasty! I love hot cheese and tomato ciabattas and toasted sandwiches and this is a really good alternative.
 
 
Using the bake at home (part baked) baguettes slice down the middle, and cut them in half. I cut them in half before baking as I find it easier than halving them afterwards.
 
 


Fill with cheese, I love cheddar, but any cheese that melts is fine and top with sliced tomatos.


Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes as per the baguettes instructions. And the cheese has melted.


Serve! Yummy!

Add your favourite sauce too, my favourites to add are sweet chilli or basil dipping oil.


Perfect with a cup of tea!

Jill. x

No comments:

Post a Comment