Friday, 8 February 2013

New Camera, Now I Need to Learn How to Use It!


Just before Christmas I treated myself to a new camera. I'm not usually the one to choose new gadgets, but my little camera that I've had for about 10 years was on it's last legs so I thought it was time to get a new one.

As well as taking photos of family etc, I also wanted a camera that would be able to take good photos that I could use for the website. That's the aim anyway once I learn to use it properly. The camera I opted for was a Canon EOS 1100D Digital SLR camera, and the main reason was beacause I got a good deal on it! And although pricey for a photography novice, it wasn't as expensive as some.

It has taken until this week to get a memory card and actually have a play with it. I haven't figured it all out yet and I think it will take some time and learning to get to grips with it but I have taken a few very quick snaps of my dogs to test it out, and so far so good!






Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Jill. x



No comments:

Post a Comment