Saturday, 9 February 2013

Today is our 'Demiversary'

Today is my and my partner's 'Demiversary' or half year anniversary from our first date. I think the only reason we've kept celebrating it is because it's something to do after Christmas and neither of us are that keen on all the fuss about Valentine's day! Or more to the point the fact that you can hardly get a table in a restaurant and if you can it's packed and you're likely to be faced with and overpriced fixed menu.

So this way we get to do our little romantic celebration a few days early and all the restaurants are really quiet as people wait for February 14th. We also have a rule that we don't have to buy any gifts or cards but if we do we keep it under £10. Something thoughtful or fun. I've found him a great little pressie this year that I think he'll really appreciate but unfortunatley it hasn't arrived yet :( It may end up being a Valentine's gift after all.

I'll tell you what it is and if he likes it when it arrives.

Jill. x

No comments:

Post a Comment